Join our team!
We are looking for enthusiastic people with a positive outlook to add to our family. Take a look and see if you fit in…
Established Northwest Ohio Harley-Davidson® dealership is seeking a full time and part time Motorclothes Associates to be part of a growing Motorclothes department team. Candidates must have current or previous clothing sales experience with a high level of quality customer service.
Set up and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist customers with their shopping and purchase of clothing and other Harley-Davidson riding gear.
- Provide a fun, full-service shopping experience to our customers
- Meet and exceed sales goals and standards of performance
- Educate our customers on current fashion trends and new Harley-Davidson styles
- Assist with answering the phones ensuring courtesy and timely follow up
- Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
- Maintain clean and current displays of merchandise that are appealing to customers.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.).
- Make outbound phone calls inviting our customers to our events or promoting product.
- Passion for people and Harley-Davidson brand
- Experience in merchandising and retail sales or demonstrated ability to learn sales process
- Ability to work with customers; identify their needs and recommend products
- Ability to engage anyone and build lasting relationships
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a positive attitude; must understand fashion
- Ability to stand on your feet
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive base pay and performance driven incentive, employee retail discount.
- Part-time or Full-time (2 positions available)
- Schedule includes afternoons, nights and weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
|Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to customers by using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques.|
Major Duties and Responsibilities
|1)||Sales Department Managers|
Qualifications & Job Requirements